- Communication Support
Trusted and reliable communication support
Whatever the service you require we will provide the right communication professional to suit your needs.
We offer the following services:
- BSL / English Interpreter
- Finger Spelling
- Sign Supported English (SSE)
- Manual / Electronic Notetaker
- Speech-to-text Operator
- Deafblind Communication
- Deaf Relay Interpreter
- International Sign Interpreter
Qualified and highly trained interpreters
Our interpreters are highly qualified, thoroughly trained and able to cope with any situation. All are:
- Registered with the NRCPD;
- Hold a minimum of NVQ level 6 language skills in BSL;
- Are DBS checked and abide by the Interpreter Code of Conduct;
- Adhere to professional standards;
- Attend regular training days for CPD;
- Are experienced at working in many situations.
Alongside our in-house interpreters, we have access to a large number of freelance interpreters who are both fully qualified and experienced. All of them are registered with the NRCPD.
Click here to book an interpreter.